sobota 9. srpna 2008

Ikaros s amputací křídel

tiredness, came into my mind on about eighth kilometer while I was pedaling that 13 km back to my home here with a backpack full of shopping. I’m tired, outspent, jaded and … languid and? Olympic games have started, Russia has invided Georgia, Guillaume is on Corsica, Kristyna is going back home on Wednesday, Jess already is back home and I? I am heading towards the Balearic Islands without any looking forward - away from this beautiful “middle of nowhere”.
Clouded sky was frowning on my scowl thoughts and the air was heavier and heavier.
I miss you my friends, family
and my “one-sided affair”, each and every one of you.
It was humming in my ears, suddenly hot and then peaceful and quiet…

I fainted.

---------

That was exactly that moment when you realize you are absolutely and entirely alone. - Waked up, because it was raining into my left ear, in a ditch beside the road with a backpack full of shopping “in the middle of everywhere”.
For a while I watched how it was raining and weeping…
But who cares?

And why?

Without any slightest idea what specifically I knew just what now/then – carry on. I know it sounds like a cliché, but what else? Does it worth it? Why we always judge and evaluate everything for its worth? We just must to carry on! - for all we’re worth…

Good luck!

(And I felt asleep while watching the Pirates of the Caribbean and than slept the whole afternoon. Don't worry, I'm ok.)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat